Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thinking Of Poppies

  I don't have a major new product on this card, there is one small sliver of a new product....but we'll get to that.  I saw a card similar to this on Pintrest and LOVED it!  I stamped the flowers twice, once on the white and once on some of the DSP from the This and That collection.  Then I cut out all the flowers.  I love the look of the DSP but boy was that alot of cutting :)  I really didn't take that long, but I probably won't be planning this technique for a class anytime soon :)  I used markers to color the stems and that was pretty much it.  I love the linen thread bow and scallop border on the top and bottom of the greeting, it gives it a nice soft look.
So where's this sneak peek?  Well in the photo it's not easy to see, sorry!  But there is a new embossing folder one that matches the cute mosaics from yesterday's card.  The Wild Wasabi cardstock on the right side of the card is embossed, you can kind of see it :)  Don't worry I'll show case it much better a little later :)   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: