Thursday, April 11, 2013

One More This And That Card

I have one more card showing you the This and That products.  Again I can't stress enough how much I love this DSP.  If this DSP is any indication of the what the new catalog has in store I think we'll all be very happy!!!  But anyway back to this card.  I found the inspiration for this card here.  I love Mercedes sweet birthday card!  Her idea of cutting out part of the hexagon pattern is brilliant! 
The buttons are from the Artisan Kit in the Spring Catalog.  I love the fun frilliness of the Artisan kit paired with the vintagy look from the This and That line.  I know I've kind of made this week all about the This and That line, really it was unintentional, just what I've been working on lately :)  And I haven't even showed you some of the best products in this line.  That's for another day though.  Make sure you check back tomorrow, we have a special birthday blog hop!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: