Thursday, April 18, 2013

Is Paper Pumpkin Your Friend?

Have you joined My Paper Pumpkin yet?  I LOVE this program.  I think it's a fantastic program for everyone.  If you're just starting out in the stamping world, this is a great place to start!  If you've been around a while, that's me, it's a fun little escape with new stuff, new ideas and it all comes right to you!  What could be better!!?!  If, however you're still unsure of the whole Paper Pumpkin thing, is it for me, etc.  You can get this cute Try It Kit from SU.  It's a regular item you can get in the online store, or a workshop, or class. 
I added a few more little embellishments to mine that didn't come with the kit, the pearls and extra punched butterflies.  But that's one of the great things about it.  You can customize and create to suit YOU!  This little journal is so cute and you get two in the Try It Kit!  One for you and one for a friend (or two for you)!
So if you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin because you're not quite sure it's for you, check out the try it kit. You won't be disappointed.  If you do want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin head to the Paper Pumpkin site, if you're not already working with a demonstrator you're welcome to select me as your demonstrator.  If you do have a demonstrator check with her about signing up under her. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: