Friday, April 19, 2013

Include Yourself

I'm working really hard this year on trying to include myself in some of the pages in our scrapbook.  I think over the last two years of books I'm in two maybe three pictures total in both books!  So I'm trying to be in more pictures :)  It doesn't help that I've been soooooo bad at taking pictures all together this year.  I have more pictures on my phone then I do my camera for the year, I HAVE to take more pictures :)  But thankfully I can still use the pictures on my phone :)  This is one of them.  This is me and Megan riding the carousel for the 3rd or 4th (maybe more) time at Cliffs, our local amusement park.  She just loved the carousel and as soon as she got off, she ran to the line to get back on.  This page is one of the pre done pages, you just plug in your pictures.  I did add a few things and change a few things.  The texts, title, tag, just to name a few.  It's a cute page!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: