Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey There!

At first glance you might think, 'Whoa! Somebody used their stamp a ma jig'  :)  But when you look closer you'll see that each one of those little flags, arrows or whatever you want to call them is stamped and cut out.  It's not as much cutting as you might think.  Plus it's really easy cutting.  It's all straight lines and it goes really fast.  I wasn't sure how many of each color I would need so I stamped a ton and then cut them all out.  Well I stamped way too many and could probably make another 2 cards with what I stamped and cut out.  This is the card that I cased.  I loved Connie's color combo, but wanted to do something with Baja Breeze.  I'm having trouble letting go.....
I love the ribbon ruffled around the edge of the oval.  The flower is so simple but so pretty.  Next time though I think I'll stamp my greeting first and then my flower.  I think they look a little squished off to one side, but not thinking I stamped my flower first then barely had room for the greeting.  Live and learn :)  Don't forget today is the last day for the free shipping!!!  Get your orders in by today.  You'll be surprised how much you can save!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: