Monday, April 29, 2013

A Look Ahead

Are you super excited! I have tons of new stuff on this card to share with you.  All (except the greeting) are brand new and will be in the new catalog!  Whooo Hooo!!!  Let's start with the colors, this sweet card showcases 4 of the 5 new In Colors!  We have Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar-YUM!!!!  This is the first year that I LOVE ALL the In Colors, normally there's a couple in each group that I love but this year I LOVE all 5.  The 5th one is Coastal Cabana, I'll share that one later this week  on a project :)
Not only are the colors new but the stamp set and punch are new too!!!  Don't you love it!!!?!!  Can you see anything else that's new......the button!!!!  But it's no ordinary button it started out as a chunk of clay.  This product I'm so excited about, I think there's tons of possibilities with it and I can't wait to use it more.  The button was made with a mold, you put the clay in, it molds it and tada a button!!  It started out white, I wasn't sure what to expect with the clay so I started with just a piece of white clay, you can die the clay prior to shaping it with our reinkers-I'm looking forward to that :)  Once I saw how cool this clay was going to be I knew I wanted it a different color other than white, so I took my aqua painter (not to wet, hardly wet at all in fact) and some re inker and painted my button.  Cool huh!  This clay is not like the play dough that your kids might have, it's super light and NOT STICKY!  That's a HUGE bonus in my eyes!  I can't wait to use it more!!!  You'll be seeing LOTS more of this clay!  Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek today!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: