Monday, March 4, 2013

Watercolored Wagon

I'm not entirely sure how, probably because last week was crazy busy, this week is worse, but I think today is likely to be the beginning of Pintrest week 2.  Which is great, there are so many amazing ideas out there and why not have another Pintrest week, I enjoyed the first one :) and with the busy lives we lead it's ok to copy :) This card is probably my favorite card that I've made in a while.  This card is simple, sweet and just fun!!!!  Of course it wouldn't be right for me to not post the inspiration to this card, I think you'll see the resemblance :)  The creator of this card is Diana Gibbs you can see her card here
I love the watercoloing on this card!!!  When was the last time you watercolored???  I love the look of watercoloring, but I don't do it as often as I would like :)  For this card I stamped my image with Staz On and colored it with blender pens and ink pads.  I used markers to highlight a few areas.  I think one of the most important things to remember when doing any watercoloring is it's ok to leave some white spaces.  It adds to the shadows and helps it look more realistic, try it!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: