Monday, March 18, 2013

An Egg-celent Card

We're in the final days of Sale a Bration!!!  The last day to get your free Sale a Bration products is FRIDAY!  Don't wait!  This years selection has been great!!!  I know I'll miss the DSP the most!!  I adore that DSP and the colors-stock up now!!!  On to today's card!  It's a sweet little Easter egg!  The inspiration for this card came from......you guessed it...Pintrest....I think I have a problem :)  I bet many of you have the same problem :)  I used the Oval Framelits for the egg.  I used the largest regular oval, (the largest one is the scalloped one, clearly I didn't use that one, the next size down though).
The Build a Brads in the Spring Catalog are so fun and elegant!  You just add your own DSP, stamped image, whatever you want in the center, then add the clear 'cover' for it and viola you've made a custom brad!!!  Isn't that awesome!!!?!!  This brad is not only pretty, it's also functional....you see because of this brad the top of the egg......
...can open for you to write your greeting! Fun!!!  The bottom part of the egg (DSP) is adhered down to the white cardstock.  The top part of the egg swings open and closed.  So cute and fun!!!!  That's it for me today, it's a busy week around here!  Logan heads back to school today after Spring Break and I'll spend the week prepping for my HUGE class this weekend!!!  I'm so excited for my class, we'll be celebrating my 10th Anniversary with SU at this class and next week!!!  WhoooHooo!!  Have a great Monday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO, SO, SO ADORABLE! Love it!

Your stalker