Thursday, February 7, 2013

Swap Review

Tuesday was our meeting and swap.  I shared with you two cards I did for the card swap here and here.  Sorry the pictures aren't great, they were taken last night with no natural light.  We've had a rough week here.  Last Friday my car died, it was towed to the mechanic on Monday where we learned that the transmission is gone and would need to be fully replaced.  Essentially costing more than the car is worth :(  So I've been car less for almost a week now and I hate it!  I want my car back, I don't want a new car I want my car :( But anyway, we'll begin the process of car shopping, UGH!!!!!  I've already started online, not too impressed with what's out there in our price range.  Hopefully we'll find something though.  Anyway here's the swaps, they were great as usual, I hope you enjoy them! 
This is Kay's swap, she has a piece of chocolate behind that heart!  Yummy!
 

This one is Kim's.  I love the colors on this card, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink.

This is Amber's card.  It's so stunning in person!  The white is so dramatic.  I love it!

This is Cassie's card.  So fun!!  I love the DSP, punches and I love that she stamped the 'yum' in white ink! 

This swap is from one of our newer demos, she's been a demo before but took a break now she's back, WELCOME BACK KAREN!!!!!  You're card is super sweet!

Finally Kathy's card.  Her colors together are gorgeous!  Who would have ever thought Tangerine Tango and Real Red go together so well! 
 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: