Friday, February 15, 2013

RAK In The Mail

What's a RAK you might ask, it stands for Random Act of Kindness.  This card arrived in my mailbox a few days ago.  I love it!!  It was sent to me by Karen Titus a fellow SU demonstrator.  She's my 3 level up.  She's so sweet and sends beautiful cards monthly for demonstrators in her downline.  When I opened this card I loved it and I just might have to purchase that stamp now :)  The best part of the card is the use of the Coordinations cardstock.  If you haven't used this cardstock you really need too.  It's pretty awesome!  Hate to keep it short and sweet but I have a huge class tomorrow!  It's a birthday bash!  More on the class on Monday!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Ruth

That card by Karen Titus is beautiful. Small world....I live in Wisconsin and in 2000 I signed up to be a demonstrator and Karen was my upline (not sure how many up's ) but I used to get cards from her back then and I still have some of them. She made a cute valentine and I actually just pulled it out last week and CASED it. I re-signed up in 2010 but the woman I signed up under originally was no longer a demonstrator so I signed up under a local woman. Bummer I should have looked up Karen Titus. Love your Blog. Have a great weekend.
Monica from Wisconsin :)