Friday, February 1, 2013

Make A Wish!


February 1st!  What?!  Where is the year going!!?!!  I can't believe we're already into February!  This year is flying by!  If you're like me, birthday's probably sneak up on you, especially in years that fly by like this year is!  If that's the case I hope you'll consider attending my Birthday Bash
When: Saturday, February 16, at 9:30AM** Please note the new early time for my classes as requested :)
Where: St John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW in downtown Albuquerque
Cost: $20 or free with a $35 class order
It's a mini stamp a stack!!! I'm super excited for this class!!! Everyone needs birthday cards!!! You'll make 8 YES 8 CARDS!!! You'll make 2 each of 4 designs of birthday cards. Leave with a stack to start your year off right!!! Remember classes are always more fun with a friend, invite a friend to join you!!!! Must RSVP by February 10.

Can't attend my class but still would like a stack of cards?  Ask me about getting a class kit! Today's card uses my current favorite set, you guessed it Patterned Occasions!  I can't promise you won't see a card or two using the set next week but I'm going to try to share some new stuff :)  Remember to sign up for my class today!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: