Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Butterflies!

I'll have tons more Sale a Bration examples to share with you this week.  Tonight is our downline meeting and our card swap theme is Sale a Bration!!!  This month I'm doing 2 swaps, one for me and one for my new downline.  This is the first of my two swaps.  For this card I used the Bloomin' Marvelous set.  I think I'm a sucker for stamp sets that coordinate with punches :)
Thanks to punches this card came together super quick.  The embossing folder is also a Sale a Bration item.  Remember that during Sale a Bration you get to choose 1 FREE Sale a Bration product with every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping).  This is my most favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year and this year the choices are better than ever!!!  I can't wait to see the swaps tonight and I'll share them with you on Thursday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: