Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Bash...Day 1

On Saturday, I had a fantastic class.  My customers always tell me they use birthday cards the most.  So I held a birthday card stamp a stack.  My guests all got to make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs.  These are the first two cards.  Tomorrow I'll share the last two.  The first one I LOVE!!!!  While creating it I had my doubts but by the end I loved it and I think it's a favorite of mine!!  The Sale a Bration DSP and Buttons coordinate so well together and I love all the patterns on the DSP, but most of all I love the Summer Starfruit and Rich Razzleberry together, I would have never thought to pair those two colors but it's a winning combo!!!!
The next card is simple, sophisticated and fun!  This would make a great masculine card, but also a fun girly card.  Simply replace the punched circles with a flowers from our new floral trim ribbon and your card would have an entirely new look.  Change up the colors for another fun look!  Tomorrow I'll share the last two cards from my class, and they're pretty awesome :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!!

No comments: