Monday, January 28, 2013

Success!

My upline Amber and I did a Sale a Bration Stamp Camp on Saturday.  It was a huge success.  We had lots of great company and wonderful projects!  You'll see them over the next two days.  First though some dressed up water bottles.  I saw this on Pintrest and LOVED it!  I thought it was so cute!  So what better environment than stamp camp to decorate some water bottles! 
They were done in MDS super quick and I sent them to Staples to be printed.  I sent lots of little project to Staples, especially projects like this that I need right away!  I don't think I use Staples that much but when I walked into the copy center they knew me by name and pulled out my order right away...guess I use them more than I think!
For this years stamp camp, we choose 3 different Sale a Bration sets to use and each of us would create a card for each set.  Our guests got to make 1 of all 6 cards.  I love how different our cards came out but still so fun and beautiful!  We even used lots of the same colors (today's card is not an example of that) but over the next two days you'll see we had similar color (which was unplanned) and the cards are still different and fun!  First up is the Sale a Bration set Bloomin' Marvelous.  This is my card.  I LOVE the butterfly in this card and this card was inspired by one of the cards I saw on a picture of a board at SU's Leadership conference :)  The flower trim ribbon is just beautiful, I had to order more of that I love it so much!
 
This one is Amber's card.  Even with the same stamp we still had different cards.  Love it!! I love this card.  I love the colors the DSP the rhinestones!  It's fun and whimsical and perfect!  Tomorrow I'll share our cards from the set Pretty Petites and Wednesday I'll share our Patterned Occasions cards.  Keep checking back! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: