Thursday, January 31, 2013

Smarty Pants!

When I first saw the Sale a Bration sets Patterned Occasions was not the first set I wanted.  I was pretty sure I wouldn't use it much.  Boy was I wrong!  This set is for sure my favorite set this year!  Though they're all great!  These pants are so sweet, and I LOVE this color combo, Midnight Muse, More Mustard, and Rich Razzleberry.  It's rich and wonderful!!!  This card came together pretty quick, the torn edges are always a great way to add fun texture to your card.
The pants are fun and I bet you're wondering how I got the pants to look like that huh?  It's a fun technique called kissing.  Yep we're going to kiss.  I used the Hello Doily set with the pants stamp.  First ink up your Hello Doily set so you're ready to use it.  I inked mine in Midnight Muse.  Then I inked my pants in Marina Mist, before stamping it on the cardstock you're going to 'kiss' the two stamps together.  In this case I gently pressed the pants into the inked up part of the doily.  Then stamp on your cardstock.  It's fun and easy!  A great combo!   
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: