Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale A Bration Is Here!

Today's the day, Sale A Bration begins TODAY!  Yay!!!  I just love this time of year!  I love that Stampin' Up! gives us free stuff just for ordering the things we need an love anyway!  This year's selection is beyond amazing!  The more I use it the more I love it!  I don't have all the Sale a Bration offerings (close but not quite) but I can't wait to get them all, so far everything I've gotten I have LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!!  This sweet set of cards is one of the amazing products you can choose for free!!!  It comes with everything you need to make 8 cards!!!  They're so cute too!!!  Four of them are blank, I stamped 'so kind of you' on them and four are printed with 'hello'. 
 
They are so sweet and cute, I just love them.  They came together really fast too!  I think I finished this stack of 8 in just a few minutes.  So let me do a little explaining about Sale A Bration.  This year it will run until March 22.  That's about two months of free stuff!!  During Sale A Bration with every $50 you purchase (before tax and shipping) you get to choose a free Sale a Bration product from the brochure.  This year there are stamps, an embossing folder and punch, buttons, ribbon, DSP, MDS products and a few fun items from the big catalog.  Without a doubt there is something for everyone!Hostess have the opportunity to earn even more, with a $150 workshop you'll get a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper on top of the hostess benefits.  When your workshop is $400 you'll earn a whole bundle of Sale a Bration products in addition to the hostess benefits.  The bundle includes a stamp set, DSP, ribbon and buttons.  AMAZING!  Join the SU family during Sale a Bration and you'll get an extra 25% in your starter kit.  And remember the starter kits are fully customizable by YOU!  So you'll basically get $156.50 in products for only $99!!  That's INCREDIBLE!  Who wouldn't want all that free stuff!!!!?!!  If you don't have a demonstrator that you work with, let me know.  I'll get you catalogs, we can set up a workshop or even get together to talk about joining SU! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: