Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pockets Of Fun!

Any project that holds candy, specifically chocolate, is perfect you really can't go wrong with it.  This little pocket treat holder was designed for tea bags, but chocolate is so much more fun!!!  Would you believe that this was created with just a 6x6 piece of DSP!!!  I got the inspiration for this project here.  There's are great video on it so I won't go into to many details.  I encourage you to watch the video if you want to recreate it. 
The back you could put another chocolate (or tea bag) I added a little note card.  I also added a little loop handle on the top of mine instead of a bow or knot.  I'm a little bummed I didn't come across these before Christmas, how cute would these be hanging from the tree!  You could make a bunch of these for Valentine's though and hang them on doors, desks, etc.  CUTE!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: