Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LOVE

As the stores would indicate, Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I swear I saw some Valentine's day stuff up before Christmas!  YIKES!  That's a little early!  But since it is just over a month away it's time to start thinking about your Valentine's day crafts and cards.  This sweet little card is quick easy and oh so cute!!!!  I love all the hearts with the rhinestones!
Did you see the new products on this card??? The new stamp and mini label punch!  Aren't they cute!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!  The mini label punch is a Sale a Bration item, it's so cute!!!  In both the Sale a Bration catalog and Spring catalog there are sets that coordinate with the mini punch.  I don't have my catalog with me but I'm pretty sure this 'love' stamp is from the set in the Spring Catalog.  I'll make sure to double check that and if I'm wrong I'll correct it :)  The rest of the card is simple and quick.  A little embossing, some rhinestones and you're done!  Cute, quick and fun!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!  


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Simply but waaaaay cute.