Monday, January 7, 2013

Late But Good!


The weekend once again got away from me :)  It was a busy weekend but fun.  We had a quiet weekend at home and didn't really do anything :)  I spent a lot of time MDSing and working on some stamping projects for our meeting tomorrow but other than that, nothing really got accomplished :)  I have a few of my MDS pages to show you.  The first one I made a couple weeks ago.  I don't think I've shown it here yet.  I love this page!  It might be one of my favorites.  I love all the details, layering and extra touches on this page! 
I'm almost done with our 2012 album!  Yay!!  I think I have a couple more pages that I defiantly want to do, then I'll go back and make sure but I think I should be ready to print in a couple weeks!!!  I can't wait, I love getting the printed books!!!  Here's a couple more pages from Christmas.  This one is fun too and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Logan and Megan hugging!!!
I'm horrible at taking pictures on Christmas morning, so this year I gave Logan the camera (well my old one) and let him do the picture taking.  I love seeing Logan's pictures and seeing what he wants to document :)  And he does a really good job!!!
Thanks for looking!!!!  See you soon!!!!!

No comments: