Monday, January 21, 2013

Just Hours Away!!!

We are just hours away from the 2013 Sale A Bration Season!!!  The more I use the Sale A Bration products the more I love.  The paper this year is so beautiful and I love the color combos!  The stamps are better than ever and there's even an embossing folder and punch to choose from!  It's going to be a GREAT Sale A Bration!!  If you want to get your hands on the products right away attend our annual Sale A Bration stamp camp this Saturday.  There's still time to sign up here!  We'll have samples, prizes, snacks, and more!  This card was going to be one of the cards made at stamp camp, but after some craft time, I reconsidered and went with another card, but I do love this one!
 
My card was inspired by this card on Split Coast Stampers, done by Mary Fish.  I love the colors she used but I wanted to change it up a little.  I love the pearls.  That butterfly stamp and punch might just be my favorite!  Have a great Monday and a great MLK day.  It didn't occur to me until Sunday night that Logan doesn't have school today.  Good thing I remembered, but hopefully Dan would have stopped me before I left the house to take him to school :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: