Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Amazing Butterflies!


Tonight is our demonstrator meeting.  It will be a little different this month, but still fun and still full of inspiring ideas!  I can't wait!  This is my swap for this month.  The theme is Spring Catalog or Sale A Bration.  I used the butterflies from one of the new Sale A Bration sets, plus them new mini butterfly punch and large rhinestones both in the Spring Catalog.  This is one of my favorite swap cards ever!!!  I love the colors the stamps and the entire card!!!  Plus it's sparkles with smooch spritz!!  FUN!!!
Probably my favorite part of this card is the tearing and the DSP behind it.  Oh the DSP is in the Sale A Bration catalog too!  I love the chevrons on it and it coordinates so well with the chevron embossing folder.  So I'll have lots to share from the meeting this week so keep checking back all week long! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOH!!! It's 6:03 a.m. and I'm working on my FIRST cup of coffee and here I am seeing your swap for tonight! Again I say ... DOH!!! Anyway ... it's a gorgeous card and I'm SO EXCITED that I get one! Yay!! See you tonight ... Your Stalker