Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Christmas Eve has finally arrived.  I have some pretty excited kiddos in my house!!!!!  Here's the MDS Christmas card I mailed this year.  I did a 5x7 post card and with MDS you get to design both sides!!! LOVE THAT!!!!  Usually I make all my cards, but this year I took advantage of the MDS sale earlier this year and tried out the 'photo card'.  I like it, and did get many compliments on it, but in the end I think I prefer a real card :)  Look for a hybrid version next year though :) 
I will be taking the week off from my blog.  I'm hoping to get in a lot of stamping and MDSing done on this Christmas break, Dan is off until the New Year so we're hoping to fit in lots of family time too.  With all that it leaves my blog a little unpredictable, so I decided just to take the week off.  BUT make sure you check back next week, I'll have lots of new projects to show you!!!!  I have tons of new Spring Catalog and Sale a Bration products that are just waiting to be used!!!  Have a wonderful, safe and joyous Christmas!!! See you in a week!!!!
 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!!

No comments: