Friday, December 14, 2012

Elf Kisses

It's blog hop time!!!!  I'm excited about this month's blog hop!  We have a new member, my upline Amber started a blog and I can't wait to see what wonderful projects she'll create!  In the meantime of course I have a project for our blog hop.  This month's theme was Christmas projects-pretty much anything Christmas.  Well I had planned on a fun ornament, I always try to make one every year, but then it hit me I ONLY HAVE A WEEK UNTIL LOGAN'S OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!  The mad rush began for getting teacher gifts and classmate gifts done.  I know what I'm doing for Logan's teacher but to be honest the classmate's never occurred to me!  BUT I did have some ideas and since they're gifts for 6-7 year olds I wanted them fast and simple.  Still made with just as much love and care as a big elaborate gift but simple.  So I made some treat bags with some 'Elf Kisses' in them. 
 
I love the tags, I love the Real Red with the torn Gumball Green cardstock.  I don't know why but I think it's very elf like.  The bottom of all the kisses have a fun holiday greeting on the bottom of them, just some added fun (and cuteness)!!!  The little poem on the front says "With little elf eyes watching you there is not a lot Santa misses.  So to help you be good today here is a bunch of sweet elf kisses!"  So cute and I think very appropriate for 6 and 7 year olds :) 
Time to hop along on our Ladybug INK blog hop.  Next up on the list is my upline Amber!  Hop over to her blog and check it out.  If you get lost along the way here's a line up of the hop so you can check out every one's amazing work!!!!
 
Ruth Norton YOU ARE HERE!!!
Amber Wilson
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo
Kay Jantz
Liz Kay
Carmelita Wasson
Cassie Rogers

Have fun, I'm sure you in for tons of holiday inspiration!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: