Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Swaps From The Meeting

I recieved some pretty amazing swap--no surprise there-our group is full of amazing stampers!  Here's my swaps, our theme was ink techniques.  Enjoy!!!!
 
This is Amber's Swap.  Love the polished stone look with these colors!!! 

This is Carmelita's swap.  She found this technique on Splitcoast.  You can see the tutorial here.

This is Cassie's first swap.  She has a new recruit so she did 2.  I love these little birds!!!

Here's Cassies second swap.  Love the coloring she did on this one! 

This is Kay's swap.  You can't tell but it's full of sparkle!  Gotta love the sparkle!!!

This is LaRee's swap.  She used the brayer to create her background.  So pretty!!  And would you believe she hand drew in the grass!!!  That's serious talent!

This is Kim's card.  She may have convinced me to buy this set after her swap.  I love her coloring too!!

No comments: