Friday, October 12, 2012

Hoppin' Halloween Style!


It's time for our monthly Ladybug INK. blog hop!!  This is a hop that contains the bloggers from our local Albuquerque group.  You'll make an endless circle through the blogs but if you ever get lost you can click the links at the bottom.  This months theme is Halloween!!!  You might remember this door hanger that I made a while back.  My upline, Amber, commented on my hanger and said that one of her customers made her a box similar to the door hanger.  Well after that the wheels in my head started to turn and I came up with this box.   
I took all the elements of door hanger to create this little 2x2 box.  I have the spider, the ghost and Frankenstein.  I also added one more element with the witch's hat on top of the box.
Sorry for the glare on this picture.  I have the pumpkin.  Making all these little elements on a much smaller scale was fun but I think I enjoy the larger scale one's a little better.  I think a 4x4 size box would be fun!
If I had another side, or perhaps on my next one instead of the witch's hat a mummy would be cute!  I'll be sure to share that.......if it gets made :)
Of course it's not Halloween without a few treats.  So what better to put in the box then a whole lot of chocolate!!!!  This is all I had on hand but this box is big enough to hold some mini candy bars or perhaps my favorite a stack of Ghiradelli chocolates!  I hope you enjoyed my sweet Halloween box.  Now it's time to hop over to Kim's blog.  I'm sure she'll have some great ideas for your Halloween crafting this year!







 
Here's a list of all the stops you'll make in case you get lost.






Ruth Norton You Are Here!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

nToo stinkin' cute Ruth. I chose to not to do the next and previous, just was not in the mood to deal with it, I need to remember to at least list every rather than Nichole and Liz.

Anonymous said...

mThat box is so cute..good job..I would like to recreate this do you have a template for the box?
Ana
Huntington Beach Ca