Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hootiful Gifts!!

I have some amazingly cute little gifts to share with you today.  These are the gifts I'm giving to Logan's teachers.  I JUST LOVE THEM!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them to pieces!!!  These little candy bar wrappers are making their way through blogland.  I've only seen them in bat form, which is cute, but I really wanted to make an owl.  I'm difficult like that :)  The head was the hardest part.  I ended up free hand drawing and cutting it out.  The little tag is adorable and says: "Have a Hootiful Halloween!"-more on the tag later :)

The candy bar is actually in a box that the wings wrap around.  Yes it's a full size candy bar!  Logan's in first grade I think his teach deserves a full size candy bar!  The chocolate will slide out the bottom.  I did consider leaving the box out but I love all his colorful feather inside!  It's so cute!!!!!  I may add feet to the owl though :)
Ok the fantastic tag!  This tag was created in MDS by the ever talented Kimberly Van Diepen!  She has it on her blog, you too can print yourself a page of the Hootiful tags!!!!!  She's done all the work here.  I just added it to my little owl candy holder.  For my east coast visitors, I'm thinking and praying for you!  Be safe!!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE! I'm so excited you used them. You made my day!!