Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Megan!!!

Today is Megan's 2nd birthday.  She's a crazy, energetic, lovable, sweet little girl who often can drive me crazy and then make me smile all at the same time.  She loves pink and anything and everything that glitters and sparkles.  She's all girl!!!  I created this fun card for her.  The base of the card is a window sheet, how fun is that!!!!  I love the bright yellow tag and the glittery 2.  Don't forget all those rhinestones!!!
The 2 is from the silver glimmer paper.  I found a chipboard 2-how perfect!!!  I traced it onto the back of the silver paper, cut it out then dyed it Melon Mambo with a sponge and some Melon Mambo reinker!  How cool custom glitter paper!!!!  Whoooo Hooo!!!!  That was a fun tip from our Stampin' Success this month-a demonstrator only magazine. 
I lined the inside of the card with some Melon Mambo cardstock and stamped a birthday greeting for Megan.  There's still room for us to write something though if we get too wordy I may have to just use a separate sheet of paper :)  I should have lined it with another card inside so that you could open the inside into another card.  Oh well nice thinking for next time! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: