Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Contest Day

Remember last week when I told you I'd be showing you my entries for the My Digital Studio Contests.  Well here's this weeks challenge creation!  I think I'm most pleased with this one, though there's one thing on here that bothers me and if/when it goes to print I'll have to fix it :)  Anyway the challenge was to use the following colors: Primrose Petals, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse, and Whisper White.  Even Peach Parfait is retired from the catalog that doesn't mean that you can't use it in MDS, all the old in colors are there-did you know that!!?!  One of the extra perks of this program!!!  Remember if you like my page head over to the My Digital Studio website and hit 'like'. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: