Friday, September 28, 2012

Have You Seen These?

Have you seen these amazingly cute 'can' around???  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  But of course because I'm such a visual person I really needed some directions.  Thank goodness for the amazing Heather Summers!  She has a fun and easy video that shows how to make these.  They're fast and easy and soooo much fun!!!  I filled mine with some kisses, but really ANY chocolate will do :)  I topped mine with a fun paper flower instead of the ribbon.  Fun huh?  The best part....wait for it......they're made with SU button, brad, accessory boxes.  What an amazing way to recycle.  Thank goodness I have a ton (yes like 20 of these little boxes waiting for a new purpose!).  Yay!!!


The flower is 5 flowers that I broke the fibers in and separated the cardstock so that the suede like interior show.  I love doing that to cardstock :)  So after that I had 10 flowers.  They're folded, crumpled, ruffled and messed up purposely.  To finish it off I added a blue center with some DSP from the International Bazaar Pack (I think).  A button and a pearl top it all off. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: