Friday, September 21, 2012

Did You Celebrate?

Were you aware that yesterday was National Punch Day?  I had no idea either!  I saw it on Facebook and thought well now there's a holiday I can support!!!!  So I had a few minutes.  Megan was up super early yesterday so she was in the middle of a rare morning nap.  I had about 20-30 minutes to get something made.  Then it hit me, I remembered a card similar to this on Pintrest that I pinned a while back. Well that was it I knew what I would do!!!!  How sweet and adorable is this little mouse??!!!
The mouse is made from the Wide Oval Punch, though I think they changed the name to the Extra Large Oval Punch???  Not positive on that one.  The tail is just a sliver of the same punch, the feet are one of the flowers from the Boho Blossom Punch, the rest of the punches used were circles of many different sizes.  Here's the original creator and her card.  If you didn't get a chance to celebrate National Punch Day I think it's ok to have a delayed celebration and spend some time today or over the weekend creating with your punches!!   
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great job!!! Thank you for linking back to me, although I'm not the original creator. A fellow demonstrator made it, but I'm not sure who. So nice to come and visit your blog today!!!