Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bookmark It

I was asked by a member of our church to make up some bookmarks for her group.  She leads a grief counseling group.  She emailed me the verses and prayers to put on the bookmark and this is what I came up with.  I think they're really cute, simple and hopefully will be helpful to the recipients of them.  I used the Birds of a Feather DVD for MDS in the catalog.  There are so many cute little embellishments with it!!!  Can't wait to use it more.  But I thought the birds were cute and simple enough that they don't distract from the verse but still add a little something to the book mark. 
 
I made 18 of them.  I had 6 per page, then sent to Staples to print.  They really do a good job for small projects that need to be finished quickly.  And they're fast.  I sent this to print and got a conformation email in about 5 minutes that they were done!  Wow!!!   The finished bookmark is about 5 1/2x2 1/2.  I love the stitched satin ribbon and the bakers twine bow!!!  Don't forget you can still get the stitched ribbon for free with every $40 you spend this month!!  There's still time, email me for more details!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: