Friday, August 3, 2012

You're A Star!

MDS 2 is so much fun!  I'm a little sad I'm already into June on my family 2012 album.  That means I don't have much left to scrapbook to be caught up, on the other hand I don't really have time :)  The first thing you'll probably notice about MDS 2 is that the background is now black and sleek and very modern and clean looking.  Everything is still laid out pretty much in the same way.  You still have all your features on the left, right and on the tool bar on top.  But what's really cool is that you can design in 2 page layouts!  That's pretty awesome!  I'm generally not a 2 page spread scrapbooker, but for pages that I have lots of pictures that I want to showcase then I will do a 2 page spread. 

Again, I haven't had the time to really go through and find out all the new fun tools that MDS has but the ones I've done have been so much fun!!!  I love that I can customize my book to pretty much any size I want!  That will be fun to work with.  There's also an option in the stamp section for a watermark image.  Can't wait to try that too!  I've always been a fan of MDS so I'm pretty happy with everything I've seen so far. 
Like anything else it's going to take some practice and time to learn all the fun tricks and techniques.  These two pages came together very quickly, especially in the two page spread.  These are pictures from Logan's graduation from kindergarten. Now my little boy will start first grade in just over a week!  I'm not sure who's more excited him or me :)  That's all from me today, have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to *hopefully* spend some more quality time with MDS and have more to show you soon!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=948

No comments: