Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thank Whoo?

I'm sure if you're a parent you know that your children usually have pretty good birthdays where they gain far too many toys and other fun things.  Well as a card maker I try very hard to get my children to understand the value of sending 'thank you' cards.  Unfortunately with our busy schedules sometimes there's not always time with Logan to sit down with him and create a stack of thank you cards.  Not to mention he's usually done after 1.  So I whipped up (in minutes) these fun thank you cards.  I'm going to have a stack of them printed and then he'll have them when he needs them and hopefully we'll be able to get his birthday thank you cards out in a timely manner.  The owl is from the Storybook DVD in the main catalog.  He's pretty cute huh?
Inside is room for him to write and pretty much just fill in the blanks.  Easy peasy for a 6 year old.  I think Logan will love these cards and hopefully he'll want to use them!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: