Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sail Away

I've had a few hours to work with MDS 2.  So far so good.  It's very clean and sleek looking.  I haven't had a chance to work with all the new features but I've explored and there's lots of new stuff on there.  I'll share more tomorrow.  Today on the other hand I have a fun stamped card.  I saw this card on Pintrest pinned it, then saw it again on splitcoast and pinned it to Pintrest.  Yes I pinned the same card twice.  It happens more often than you might think.  But since I pinned it twice I thought well I better create my own version then!  :)  The stamp set is the new Ronald McDonald House set called Moving Forward.  Remember when you purchase this set Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald House.  So it's all for a good cause. 

If you're a frequent visitor of my blog, you might remember last week and my 'ranting' about my love for dimensionals.  Well this card shows my love of dimensionals.  I'm not positive how many are on there but I'm pretty sure the only layer on this card that doesn't have dimensionals is the blue layer that's embossed with the Polka Dot folder.  Everything else is popped up with dimensionals, some layered 3 high.  No joke, I stacked dimensionals up because it wasn't popped up enough :)  Yes my obsession is scary!  How fun and cute is this card!!!  LOVE it!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Schuster said...

Awesome card!

Theresa Q said...

Like this card Ruth!