Monday, August 20, 2012

Loving This Combo

I'm loving this color combo!  Isn't the color coach great!?!  This color combo is right out of the color coach!  It's Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum.  I have to admit, I don't use Perfect Plum, well hardly ever.  Aside from Rich Razzleberry, I'm not a huge purple fan.  However I do love this combo, expect to see more with this combo in the future :)  I think my favorite stamp set has got to be the new butterfly one.  I'm a sucker for all sets with butterflies so there no doubt that I would love this one. 
Of course if you get this set you MUST get the punch that goes with it!  I also added some extra accents with the Tasteful Trim die.  Of course if you wanted to bling this card up a bit, you could add rhinestones or pearls to the center of all the butterflies!  Maybe I'll go do that :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: