Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Friend And Little Stamper

I just adore this card!!!!  I love LOVE the colors, I love the image I LOVE the layout.  YES this card is a keeper!!  I used my markers to color the bike image from the Ronald McDonald stamp set this year.  It's such a cute set it's called Moving Forward.  Remember when you buy this stamp set, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald house.  They've been donating for 10 years and to date they've donated approximately $1.3 million to the RMHC!!  Have I mentioned before what a great company this is to be a part of?! 
There's lots going on with this card but it all somehow works together.  I love all the little flagged banners on the bottom, I LOVE the greeting on the little flag with the brad!!!  I love the twine, the bird, the scallop border, the chevron embossing!!  It just all works!  This card turned out better then envisioned!  Don't you just love it when that happens!?!!  I hope you like it too!
Look who I caught playing with my big shot!!  It's little Megan!  After she emptied some shelves for me :/ she thought she'd play with the big shot.  Before you ask, no I do not keep my big shot on the floor, it was put down there for her so she wouldn't break her neck pulling it off the cabinet :)  Silly girl! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: