Monday, August 13, 2012

Christmas Comes Early

What did you think of our first blog hop?  I know I was so excited for it!  Can't wait until our next one!  I love the wonderful back to school ideas that I got!  I hope you picked up a few too!!  Over the weekend, in between MDSing, I had a class celebrating the new release of the Holiday Catalog it was my Christmas Comes Early Class!!  These were two of the cards we made at my class.  I love them both!!  The first one is done with the ornaments and framelits.  I love all the coordinating framelits in the catalog, what about you??  Doesn't it just make life so much easier :)
The next one we used the Merry Mini set and punches.  Though this was the most time consuming card of the class, I think everyone was pleased with the result.  I know it's defiantly one of my favorites!!!  I just love all those tiny trees!!!!  But I did spend a giant part of the weekend MDSing.  I have a few projects just about ready to send to the printer.  I have so many projects in the work right now, lots of them I sadly can't show you (they're gifts).  I have them flagged to show you later.  Logan starts school today, and Megan starts a new nap schedule today.  Wish me lots of luck! :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: