Monday, July 23, 2012

My Christmas Penguin!

Isn't my Christmas Penguin cute!?!  I just love him!  This card is super fun isn't it!?  I love the torn layers to look like snow!  I love the polka dot background! And I love my unique and fun clouds!  I saw on Heather Summers blog last week some fun clouds and when I read how she did them I was blown away!  How simple!  Just use your circle punch to create your own fun designs!  Isn't it awesome!?! 
This stamp set is so fun and when I saw it in the catalog I had to have it!  It's the No Peeking set.  I see some really cute gift tags in my future.....  I added some Dazzling Details to the penguin and the snow.  Dan HATES glitter and said the card was better without it.  But as for me, the more sparkle the better so I love the glitter!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: