Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet My Frosty Friends!

I spent a good portion of yesterday, pretty much all of Megan's nap playing with my new Holiday Catalog toys!  Logan was happily playing in his room, didn't want my interaction so I took advantage of the great opportunity to stamp my little heart out, especially since UPS had just delivered my new products on Monday.  One of the new stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog is this cute little snowman set.  The snowmans are a stamp set of 1, so it's really affordable!  This card is so much fun, the card opens a little differently than most cards--had I been thinking more clearly I would have taken a picture, sadly though I've lost the daylight:(  But instead of opening at the bottom it opens in the middle the top section from the Raspberry Ripple up folds up and the greeting section folds down.  Hope that all makes sense. 
I colored all my snow folk with markers.  Then I used my crystal effects to give them some shine and texture.  I can't even tell you how long it's been since I used crystal effects, all I can say is it's been tooooooo long :)  The greeting and button are also new in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  How and when can you get these new products you ask?  Well, if you're a demonstrator you can get them now during the preorder!  If you're not a demonstrator, you might want to consider signing up.  It's only $99 and you can customize your kit to your needs.  If you don't have a demonstrator or if I'm your demonstrator :) contact me and I'd love to talk to you about joining.  But if you're not a demonstrator the Holiday Catalog will go live on August 1.  FUN!!!!  I'm sure you'll see many more Holiday Catalog sneak peeks coming up in the next few days :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: