Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lots O'Swaps

Last week was our meeting and I'm happy to share all the wonderful swaps with you!  The theme was New Holiday Catalog.  Though we hope people follow the themes, we also understand that sometimes people don't preorder or have the right supplies so as card lovers we're not too strick with that rule :) 

This one was Mindy's.  Very pretty and I love the pleated DSP!

This is Kay's.  I love all the layers and texture on this card.

Amber did this one.  The leaves are cut out with the framelits that will be in the Holiday catalog.  And isn't that DSP just amazing!?

This is Michelle C's.  I love cards with glitter!  The little red garland on this tree is made with the red Dazzling Details!  So cute!

This is Stephanie's card and I just love that she stitched the card.  The vellum layer on the black is stitched on! 

This is Liz L's card.  So sweet and the rhinestones are an excellent addition!

This one is LaRee's.  The leaves are all embossed and cut out with the framelits.  Don't they look great! 

Cassie did this card.  So fun!  I really didn't think I needed the jar set but clearly I was wrong and I'm ordering it this week!

This is Liz K's card.  I love these little ornamanets and I love that she use the tree from Lovely as a Tree to hang it.  Always a fun use of the tree!

Finally one of  my favorite swaps done by Kim M.  I just love the jar and the pears and the colors!  So fun!!!!

No comments: