Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gift Card Holders times 2!

As promised I have 2 gift card holders to show you today.  I'm saving my favorite for tomorrow!  It's so pretty it deserves it's own post :)  But these two are pretty awesome too!!!!  I especially love this first one made with the Top Note Die.  The Top Note die is one of the dies that you really MUST HAVE!  I love the scalloped border on this one that highlight the greeting, isn't that cool!  I wish I could say it was my idea but it was not.  I'm pretty sure I saw it on Pintrest.
The inside of the card has a little pocket to hold the gift card and plenty of room for a greeting or personal note.  The butterfly is so pretty on this card too.  The new punch is just amazing and the details on the butterfly are so so so pretty!!!! 
The second card would work well for a man.  Masculine projects always seem to challenge me.  Anyone else out there challenged with masculine cards??  I think I'm getting better, perhaps it due to more products in my hands (that always helps).  Anyway this holder is fun and simple.  The outside is simple but thanks to the wonderful Polka Dot DSP it really pops! 
The inside has a sweet little pocket to hold the gift card.  This style of gift card holder isn't new.  There's probably a million of these out there.  But it's such a great design and it never fails to be a wonderful gift card holder!  Check back tomorrow for my favorite holder!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the gift card holders, Ruth! They're both so creative.

Unknown said...

Ruth,
I love your blue gift card holder. Thanks for sharing. I would love to know how it was made please?
Millie
mcrum1@aol.com