Thursday, July 12, 2012

All In A Row

I've been having lots of fun playing with the new Holiday Catalog items.  This lovely little (and I do mean little) set is so cute!  It has 3 coordinating punches that go with it, of course this was on my wishlist!  The tree is just one of the images.  I love this card too!  I love how they're lined up, I love the little tree patterns and I love the colors.  I used Gumball Green, Old Olive, and Garden Green for this card.  Though it looks like alot of work, all that punching and gluing of such tiny pieces can drive a person crazy right?  Wrong!  It really didn't take that long-and 2 way glue is  your best friend when dealing with such little pieces :)  But it's really such a cute set!
The greeting is also new, I embossed it with gold embossing powder.   I used the Tasteful Trim die for the scallops on the bottom and my Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the base of the card.  I hope you love this card too!!!  I'll take a break from Christmas for a few days, it is still a little early to think about Christmas, even though it's less than 6 months away!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: