Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Some Swaps

I have a few swaps to show you today from our meeting last week.  I'll show you some more tomorrow too.  I love seeing what others do with the new stuff from the catalogs.  I hope you enjoy it too!!!  This first card is by Kim Madrid.  I can't believe she hand cut all those birds!!!! 
The next one is by Stephanie.  I love the tearing and the vintage feel to it!  It's so fun in person and would be a great masculine card!
Cassie did the next one.  These colors just make me happy.  I love the Rich Razzleberry and all the other fun colors!!!  The little tags are some new framelits.  Can't wait to get those!!!
The last one for today is the card that Carmelita did for the make and take.  It's so cute!!!  I love those little bitty banners!!!  Whohooo for new stuff right!!!!??!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: