Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Over The Top Happiness!!!

What did you think of yesterday's projects.  Weren't they great!!!   Everyone this year did an amazing job with their swaps!!! I've had a couple questions on the garden stakes from yesterday.  The tags are made from Alluminum Flashing, you can get it at any hardware store. The holders for the tags, she said she found online.  So today, I have the rest of them to show you today.  The first one is Kay's.  It's cute, creative and the perfect desk mate for any stamper!!!!  Kay used PVC pipes to create a little liquid adhesive holder for your desk.  I love it!!!!  After Nichole's desk set yesterday and this one, I came home and immediately reorganized my desk to fit these little tools!!!!
Cassie did this beautiful necklace and earrings set!  She used the new Dahlia's from the catalog!  It's so pretty, and the lace ribbon is perfect with it!!!  And it was really easy!  I'm not a jewelry maker but this is something I could defiantly do!  How fun would it be to have a set in all 5 colors!!!!
Nichole's Mom, Antoinette did these (with some help from Nichole I think).  Aren't they just the cutest flip flops ever!!!!!  I'm not the only one who loves them.  Megan just adores them and though they're waaaayyyyyy to big for her she keeps trying to put them on and walk around the house with them-so cute!!!!!
Finally, Michelle C did this butterfly mobile.  She was inspired by one she saw at Pottery Barn.  It's so pretty in person.  I'm going to hang it in Megan's room, I think she'll love it too!!!!  I didn't show you my swap yet, I'll have it up tomorrow!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: