Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Chocolate And A Pin!

Do you see a theme this week???  Really all these little boxes and treats being posted this week in a row is an accident or maybe a coincidence??  I certainly didn't plan to do them all in a row, but here we are!  This little box, I'm not sure it's a box, but it's not a pouch either, anyway this little package I made a couple weeks ago but was waiting to have time to finish the flower pin before I could post it. 
Inside is some Ghirardelli Chocolates.  It's been so long since I posted a project with them.  I bet you thought I didn't love them anymore, NOPE not the case here :)  I used the Top Note Die to get the fun look on the top and that little bit of Turquoise border that's made with the new Finishing Touches Edgelits.  The hair pin holds everything closed.  So cute right!?  As much as I'd love to claim this idea as my own I saw a similar project in my Paper Crafts magazine, it was a couple issues ago :)
The sweet little pin, is made with the Summer Smooches fabric and I just sewed a couple buttons on it to hold it all together.  Add it to a pin back and you're done!  Simple and cute!  Just how I like my stamping projects.  I think if were going to make more of these I might emboss the box with one of our embossing folders to give it some more texture, but I also like the clean lines of this one too :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: