Thursday, June 14, 2012

Butterflies Make Me Happy!

One of the sets I knew I HAD to have right away from the new catalog is the Papillion Potpourri Set.  You know if you're going to get that set you HAVE to get the punch that goes with it right!?!  This was the first card I made with it.  Don't you just love the new International Bazaar DSP???  FUN.  Then there's the new Sweet Essentials Set, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the Vintage Faceted Buttons!!!!  I love those buttons!!!  And don't forget the new embossing folder, I used the Argyle Folder. 
There are a ton of new products on this card.  To color the butterfly I used markers, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, and Pacific Point.  To add some more texture I sponged the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Ruth ... I LOVE this card so much!! I just got my butterfly set and punch yesterday but haven't had time to play with it yet. After seeing your card, I'm totally inspired and CAN'T WAIT for some stampin' time! Awesome combination of colors and all the little accessories are just perfect. This is definitely my favorite card you've posted in a while. LOVE IT!!

Bev Gomez said...

Your card is very pretty. I don't have the DSP yet but do like it. Great job! Hugs,Bev