Thursday, May 17, 2012

Muliple Sneak Peaks

  What a fun card this is. So many new products on it!! I'm not even sure where to start with it. Let's start with the stamp set, it's called Betty's Blossoms (I think). There's so many fun images in this stamp set. The flower is stamped in a new incolor called Primrose Petals. It's stamped off before I stamped it on the card. The bird is also stamped with a new in color, Raspberry Ripple. Both of these pinks are just so yummilicous! The wings on the bird is stamped in pretty in pink, but would have also looked great with the Primrose Petals.
Did you notice the ribbon too?  Stitched grosgrain-I can't wait to get more colors of this!!!!  I hope you enjoyed this fun sneak peak!!  If you want to get a better look at the new In Colors and use some of the new products yourself, make sure you sign up for my New Catalog Kick Off Stamp Camp.  The class is June 2, included with the class fee is supplies for 6 fantastic cards, a NEW CATALOG, snacks, door prizes, and our popular retired stamp set sale!  For more information on this class and to sign up click here.  Sign up by Sunday because the early bird price will only be available through Sunday after that it will increase!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Starns said...

I love all the colors you used in this card. It is beauitful.