Friday, April 20, 2012

Upsy Daisy...Say It Isn't So!

We made it to the end of the week.  I've been having some problems with blogger all week, my posts for some reason are not being posted as scheduled, frustrating!  I've been trying to figure out what's going but have been unsuccessful so far.  So bear with as I get my posts figured out :)  I hope you've had a chance to look at the retired list.  Remember the stamp sets on this list will only be available through May 31st!  Here's a picture of the damage done at my house.  59 sets in all!  YIKES!!!!
One of the stamp sets that I was surprised and very sad to see on the list is Upsy Daisy.  I love this stamp set.  This has always been one of my favorite sets!  For this card I stamped the flowers in Wisteria Wonder, then in White Craft ink over it but off just slightly.  This gives a faux embossed look.  So fun!!!!
For this card I used Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush.  Remember Concord Crush is part of the 2010-2012 In Colors so though we haven't seen the retired accessory list we know that these colors will be on it.  That also means that ribbon, brads, DSP, reinkers, cardstock, etc in the 2010-2012 In Colors will be on that list.  If history has taught us anything it's that these products go quickly once announced so make sure you stock up early on these products. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: