Monday, April 23, 2012

Through The Colors!

I wish that I could tell you that I spent the whole weekend stamping and paper crafting, but I cannot.  I did however spend most of the day on Saturday on My Digital Studio and made this little page!  I won't lie, this one took a while, there are lots of little squares and tiny details in this page.  Isn't it just so cool!!!!  I've mentioned Heather Summers' class before but I'll say it again, I love her online MDS classes!!!!  She did a page similar to this in the class, I wasn't sure I'd like it too much but thought I'd give it a try anyway and I love it so much more than I ever thought I would!!!!  I love how the colors blend from blue to purple and how you can still see the rest of the picture, but the important part is highlighted!!  There's isn't a single accessory on this page too, but I still LOVE it!!!!!!  This picture was taken in 2011 I'm hoping that after Heather's classes I'll be able to finally finish my 2011 scrapbook (I'm only on March-so I still have a ways to go!).  Today I'm going to get to some stamping and papercrafting, I promise!  It seems like it's been so long since I've inked up some stamps!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: