Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet Ladybug!

When I saw this card Tuesday on Mary Fish's blog, I thought I'd explode from cuteness!!!  How stinkin' cute, fun and easy is this card????!!!!!  As soon as Megan, was down for her morning nap on Tuesday I got straight to work!!!  I couldn't wait to reproduce this sweet little card.  With the help of some of SU's fantastic Summer Smooches DSP this card came together in just minutes!!!! 
The ladybug is made with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch, just a little over half of it and the leaves are done with the 1 1/4 i inch circle punch.  This card just makes me so happy to look at!!!  I forgot to add the black dots on my ladybug, but with the spotted DSP it almost doesn't even need it!!!!  Perhaps I'll add them later, but I do love it the way it is :) 
Yesterday my stamping time was spent creating the cards for my upcoming class.  I'm so excited about this class and now that the cards are designed I can't wait!!!!  It's a class all on glitter and SU's sparkly items, Dazzling Details, Shimmer Paint, etc.  Here's all the details, make sure to RSVP soon before space runs out!!!  Join me for a fun filled stamping morning where we'll make 4 fantastic cards that all sparkle and shine! My All That Glitters class will focus on Stampin' Up!'s many glitter, embossing and shimmer products! This will be such a fun class!!! You'll get to use all those products while making 4 beautiful cards! PLUS everyone that orders at the class will get to choose a FREE glitter/shimmer product to add to their order (up to $5.95)! FUN!!! I can't wait I hope you can come too!!!!! This class is FREE with a $35 class order or $15 at the class. If you have questions please let me know!
When: Saturday April 14, 10AM
Where: St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

This is so adorable!!!

Barb